Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 24, 2011

Inviting the Obamas

So I read on my soyoureengayged.com feed this morning that if you send the president an invitation to your wedding, you will get a congratulatory letter back. Yes.. I do think it is kind of silly to invite the president to your wedding... lol. But I think its cool at the same time. Logging this information in for when the time comes...

A lesbian couple has done this already, their letter reads:



“Congratulations to you on this special occasion. Michelle and I hope it is blessed with love, laughter, and happiness. your union marks the begining of a lifelong partnership as you share in the joys of your life together. I wish you the very best as you embark on your journey together and hope that your bond grows stronger with each passing year.”
 
Send your invites to:

The White House Greetings Office Rm. 39
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20500

No comments:

Post a Comment