Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Decision Made!

Okay so I'm taking another stab at the wedding planning, instead of throwing in the towel for a while. However I must say this process has been frustrating so far!

I think I've found the perfect photographer for us:

Nasilele Photography
Her packages start at $1150
She has done gay couples of color before, both engagement shoots and weddings
She is based in New York but I did speak to her back in early July and Philadelphia is fine for her.
She is offering a $100 discount off of any wedding collection just for mentioning soyoureengayged.

I like her style :-) I left her a message again.

Another great idea... I think that we should have a video camera rolling during the ceremony and reception, however I was thinking more of a vintage camera (I think they are called super 8). The only thing about those is that I dont think they have sound. Rolanda liked the idea of a vintage film though :-)

HelloSuper8 is a gay-friendly videographer however her prices are too high for us. She does modern films with a vintage camera. Offering 5% discount to the gays.

A local business offering both photography and videography: bgproonline. They have reasonable packages and are based in Philadelphia. Even if we just use them for videography.

No comments:

Post a Comment