Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Better Day

there is a light at the end of the tunnel~
we were in a wedding planning war for a while. my fiance wanted a very low budget wedding with luxurious details.. i was having trouble accommodating that, being the primary planner.


it was stressful. we were like a deadlocked jury! we took a vacation to mexico for the past five days for her birthday. the trip worked wonders for our wedding planning war. a white flag was thrown on both sides.. from the looks of it. there will be a 2011 wedding :-) (for a second i was proposing that we push it to 2012 to save for a longer time). We will have it at the estate and opt for a cocktail reception to save on costs. heavy appetizers instead of a sit-down dinner.

I plan to sign the contract between today and tomorrow, just want to get an idea of how much the catering will cost.
 
I am so relieved :) Plus I got the place that I originally wanted. I hope it works out to be a beautiful evening!!
 
Our date would be August 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment