Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some Progress~

So I am sitting here with Letisha, my maid of honor! We were looking at bridesmaids dresses and color options.

Colors: Smoky Gray & Bamboo Green

I'd like the bridesmaids' dresses to be knee/tea length.. bamboo green .. fitted and rather plain but with  an opening in the front toward the side.. with perhaps chiffon material flowing out.. easier to draw than to explain lol.

The challenge is finding a dress design that would work well with all of my bm's shapes.

Rolanda and I have decided to have the wedding at Elkins Estate on Saturday August 27th. I will sign and send in the contract with a deposit to hold the date this week.. After this, I will book Nasilele, the photographer. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment