Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, July 8, 2010

back on track

I feel like we are back on track to where we should be.. celebrating our engagement!!

I have told two more family members..
Yesterday I told my younger sister.. she was ecstatic!!!!!!!!!! She wants to be the maid of honor lol. Her enthusiasm made my day.. I didn't expect such a big response from her because she is so nonchalant and can be a miserable teenager at times hahahahah. I love her for that. She said in the back of her mind she was waiting for it to happen because we just go together.

Today I told my godmother. She seemed shocked but was the first adult in my family to say congratulations :-) I was crying happy tears when talking to her on the phone. She's happy if I'm happy she says. .. and I'm happy to know that!

Last night I went on a date to the movies with my fiance. We flirted all night! I loved every minute of having her attention. I think its so funny how she simply cannot WHISPER.

In love!

No comments:

Post a Comment