Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

$$$

I've been really concerned about the money and budget portion of our wedding planning. Even with a budget for a $15,000 wedding, it looks like we just can't afford the type of wedding we might want to plan. I'm slightly annoyed that Rolanda wants to wait until Friday to discuss wedding plans because I feel like she is just finding ways to brush me off.

Maybe it not the wedding that's stressing me out. It might be my other responsibilities. I want to put this wedding planning front and center but have some other things in the way.

_________________

My friend Joi just emailed me at the perfect time!
She is on my wedding planning committee :-) This girl is a lifesaver!!!!

She presented the following resources and suggestions (I love suggestions):
DJ: Her cousin is Biz Markie's DJ
Officiant: Reverend Alicia she recommends as perfect for us
Colors and Flower: Calla Lillies and fall colors
Cake: Cake Boss in Hoboken, NJ
Brides Maids Dresses: She knows an up and coming designer named Malcolm who has cheap prices..

pure excitement!

And to top it off.. Rolanda is open to having a wedding in New Jersey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment