Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Evening Affair


I love this!!! I think I'd rather focus more on design and lighting than floral arrangements. I am also falling in love with the idea of having my wedding at night.
I am dying to ask the people I want to be my bridesmaids, to actually be my bridesmaids!!! But I am trying to wait and figure out what type of wedding Rolanda and I would like to have. Just in case it doesn't call for any bridesmaids at all. ~
Its funny how one ring and question can change so much. I am soo sleepy! We dont fuss much these days. We are more calm with each other. We have alot of plans. I am so happy that we are getting married. I wonder what the married life will be like? Hopefully not much different from what we have already, because we both like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment